Tuesday 19 March 2013

London Lean Kanban Day March 2013 Part 2

As I settled in to prepare for more on WIP limits and how wonderful we all are because we call ourselves Lean Kanban types, Dave Snowden woke me up. Now, I had heard of Cognitive Edge, but I didn't know what it was about. Frankly, I still don't. Dave is a chap who will happily walk into the Pentagon (Therefore think what he's like in front of a bunch of wimpy geeks) and tell them that they know nothing and their thinking is completely wrong. Throw away all your cards and stickies. They won't help you because, by the time you have your stickies on the board, you've probably made your mind up about requirements, and you're probably wrong. I'm really not qualified to rabbit on about what he said, so here's his blog post on the talk.

No comments: